Ray Li's Teaching
- In Fall 2018, I am an instructor at IDEAMATH's year-round San Jose program.
- In Spring 2018, I was an instructor at IDEAMATH's year-round San Jose program.
- In Summer 2017 and 2018, I was an instructor at the Math Olympiad Summer Program.
- In Fall 2015, I was a teaching assistant for 21-127 Concepts of Mathematics at CMU.
- In Summer 2012 and 2014, I was an instructor at IDEAMATH, where I taught 3-6 hours a day over a total of 6 weeks.
High school olympiad handouts
High school pre-olympiad handouts
I have contributed problems to a variety of competitions, some more official than others.
- USAJMO in 2018 (#3)
- USA TSTST in 2017 (#1, #5)
- ELMO and ELMO Shortlist in 2012
- Codeforces Round 174
(Div2 A, Div1 A, Div1 E)
- Online Math Open (Cofounder and Codirector) in Winter 2012, Fall 2012, Winter 2013, and Fall 2013.
- Exeter Math Club Competition (Contest Director in 2013) in 2011, 2012, and 2013
- Mock Geometry AIME (2011)
- Mock USAJMO 1 (2010)
- Mock USAJMO 2 (2010)
Back to homepage