- Are the Drivers and Role of Online Trust the Same of All Web Sites and Consumers? A Large-Scale Exploratory Empirical Study
- Control Driving Skills: The Bob Joynt School
- The Dynamics of Trust Revision: Using Health Infomediaries
- The Elements of User Experience
- Modeling Web Site Design Across Cultures: Relationships to Trust, Satisfaction, and E-Loyalty
- Psychology, 8th ed.
- Trust and Mistrust of Online Health Sites
- Yale University School of Art
- Comodo Group
- Crying Wolf: An Empirical Study of SSL Warning Effectiveness
- Public Key Cryptography
- SSL Certificates In Use Today Aren't All Valid
- SSL: Foundation for Web Security
- SSL Shopper
- VeriSign Authentication Services
- Why Phishing Works
- Can History be Open Source? Wikipedia and the Future of the Past.
- Comparing Ebay’s New Feedback System To Amazon’s
- Define Gender Gap? Look Up Wikipedia’s Contributor List.
- EBay Feedback: Fatally Flawed?
- EBay Says – Neutrals Will No Longer Count In Feedback Percentage
- eBay Should Count Unleft Feedback as 5 Stars
- Fact or fiction? Wikipedia's variety of contributors is not only a strength.
- Feedback count going down
- For Seniors: How to Realize the Importance of eBay Feedback
- lestatmj eBay Reviews
- On trusting Wikipedia
- Reputation systems
- Stack Overflow FAQs
- What I've Learned from Hacker News