Courses in Fall 2006:
- Data Mining
- Programming Languages
- Persuasive Technology: Persuading People via the web and mobile phones
- Database Systems Principles
- Introduction to Biomedical Systems Design
- Global Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Transaction Processing and Distributed Databases
- Software Engineering
- Independent Study with Prof. Atul Butte (Stanford Medical Informatics)
- Independent Study with Prof. Tom Kosnik (Department of Management Science and Engineering)
Courses in Winter 2007:
Courses in Spring 2007:
I will soon make available the results/findings of my work with Prof. Atul Butte, in the meanwhile, it might interest you to take a look at my work with Prof. Tom Kosnik and Rahil Kacheria. It might also interest you to take a look at a blogpost on my blog about my experiences while working on the retail sector of the Indian economy.
Apart from this, I am also a Research Assistant working with Professor Atul Butte
of the Stanford Medical Informatics. I am working on exciting aspects of microarray data analysis, essentially
mining data in the huge herbert space of diseases!
Also, I am co-founder of captology.tv. It contains a number of videos I made for the CS377p course on how websites and video games and mobile technologies persuade people to use their services.