I am a second year PhD student in Computer Science at Stanford University conducting research in programming languages and machine learning.
I am always up for a conversation, let's catch up if you are around!
- EGGEdit: Coming soon .
- SPoC: Search-based Pseudocode to Code.
- BlockchainDB: Trusted database built on blockchains.
- BFSS: Blazing Fast Skolem Synthesis.
- Syncro: Automatic Incrementalization through Synthesis.
- Orb: Resource Bounds Verifier for Functional Scala programs.
- tusSAT: A hardware based (VHDL) SAT solver.
- verify-xv6: Verification of buffer cache properties in xv6.
- SymPy: Computer Algebra System written in pure Python.
- SymEngine: Fast symbolic manipulation library written in C++.
* Equal contributions. Sorted alphabetically by last name.
Many thanks to Shumo Chu for the site inspiration.