Hongwei WangPostdoctoral Researcher
Computer Science Department, Stanford University
CV • Google Scholar • GitHub • LinkedIn • Zhihu
- Hongwei Wang is now a postdoctoral researcher in Computer Science Department, Stanford University. His research interests include machine learning and data mining, particularly in graph representation learning mechanisms, algorithms and their applications in real-world data mining scenarios such as knowledge graphs, recommender systems, social networks, and sentiment analysis.
- Hongwei Wang received Ph.D. degree from Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2018, and B.E. degree from ACM Class, Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2014 (with minor in Finance). He was an intern at Microsoft Research Asia. He was one of the recipients of 2018 Google PhD Fellowship.
- [02/17/2020] Two preprints available at arXiv! Unifying Graph Convolutional Neural Networks and Label Propagation and Entity Context and Relational Paths for Knowledge Graph Completion.
- [06/28/2019] I give a talk "Knowledge-graph-aware Recommender Systems" at JD.COM Silicon Valley Research Center.
- [04/29/2019] One paper is accepted by KDD 2019: "Knowledge-aware Graph Neural Networks with Label Smoothness Regularization for Recommender Systems".
- Google Ph.D. Fellowship (6 in East Asia, 57 in total), 2018.
- National Scholarship (ranking: 1st/~200), 2018.
- The 5th place in RecsysChallenge, 2017.
- Outstanding Doctoral Freshman Scholarship, 2014.
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University Outstanding Undergraduate, 2014.
- The 1st prize of National Senior High School Mathematics Contest, 2009.
- Jiangmen: Knowledge-graph-aware Recommender Systems.
- Boyu College of AI: Exclusive Interview with ACM Class Alumni Hongwei Wang.
- Xinmin Evening News: "A-Class Project" in World Artificial Intelligence Conference.
- MSRA News: Hongwei: "MSRA is the Best Place for CS PhD in China".
- MSRA News: Introduction to the Six Papers Accepted by WWW 2019.
- Fudan Knowledge Workshop: Network Representation Learning Based Recommender Systems.
- SJTU News: CS PhD Candidate Hongwei Wang Won 2018 Google PhD Fellowship.
- Sohu News: Recipients of 2018 Google PhD Fellowship Announced.
- AI Finance: No. 5 Dan Ling Street.
- MSRA News: Knowledge Graph Enhanced Recommender Systems.
- MSRA News: How to Apply Knowledge Graph to Recommender Systems?
- PaperWeekly: GAN in Network Representation Learning.
- I am a cinephile. Some of my favorite directors are Ang Lee, Quentin Tarantino, Stanley Kubrick, Alfred Hitchcock, and Steven Spielberg. I also like writing reviews.
- I am a fan of Chinese classical poetry.
I used to write one when I was in the first year of PhD, after my mom saw me off at the station: