- [2021.03] I will be joining as a PhD student at Caltech in Fall 2021.
- [2021.03] I will be TAing CS231n in Spring 2021.
- [2021.03] Deep Video Matting accepted to CVPR 2021.
- [2020.12] iGibson v1 released.
- [2020.07] RubiksNet accepted to ECCV 2020.
- [2019.07] LADN accepted to ICCV 2019.
(* indicates equal contribution)
iGibson, a Simulation Environment for Interactive Tasks in Large Realistic Scenes
Lyne P. Tchapmi,
Micael E. Tchapmi,
International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2021 (under review)
We presented iGibson, a novel simulation environment for developing interactive robotic agents in large-scale realistic scenes.
RubiksNet: Learnable 3D-Shift for Efficient Video Action Recognition
Juan Carlos Niebles,
European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2020
We proposed RubiksNet, a new efficient architecture for video action recognition based on a proposed learnable 3D spatiotemporal shift operation (RubiksShift).
LADN: Local Adversarial Disentangling Network for Facial Makeup and De-Makeup
Mang Tik Chiu,
International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), 2019
We proposed a local adversarial disentangling network for facial makeup and de-makeup, using multiple and overlapping local discriminators in a content-style disentangling network.
- Stanford Human-Centered AI AWS Cloud Credits Award (2020)
- HKUST Academic Achievement Medal (2019)
- Talent Development Scholarship (2019)
- Reaching Out Award (2018)
- High Fashion Charitable Foundation Exchange Scholarship (2018)
- Overseas Learning Experience Scholarship (2018)
- Dean’s List (2015-2019)
- University Recruitment Scholarship (2015-2019)