Setting up a Lotus Sametime Account
To Create a Lotus Sametime Account:
- Choose Preferences from the Adium menu.
- Click the Accounts button at the top.
- Click the + button.
- Choose Lotus Sametime from the menu.
- Enter your user name, server/port and password in the Account panel.
- Enter your alias and choose an icon in the Personal panel.
- Check the appropriate boxes in the Options panel.
- Choose whether you would like to send typing notices and choose your preferred encryption level in the Privacy panel.
- Setup your proxy configuration in the Proxy panel if you need to (if you don't know what proxy configuration details to enter you don't need to enter any).
- Click OK.