Setting up a LiveJournal Account
To Create a LiveJournal Account:
- Choose Preferences from the Adium menu.
- Click the Accounts button at the top.
- Click the + button.
- Choose LiveJournal from the menu.
- Enter your LiveJournal ID and password in the Account panel.
- Enter your alias and choose an icon in the Personal panel.
- Set your Resource (ex. Office), available and away priority (ex. 10 and 0) and check the appropriate boxes in the Options panel.
- Choose whether you would like to send typing notices and choose your preferred encryption level in the Privacy panel.
- Setup your proxy configuration in the Proxy panel if you need to (if you don't know what proxy configuration details to enter you don't need to enter any).
- Click OK.