Do Not Track
- Fingerprinting Your Files: "Hash" functions identify digital content with mathematical certaintybut is that enough to foil the hackers?. By Simson Garfinkel, Technology Review, August 4, 2004.
- Security experts unveil
defense against phishing By David Orenstein,Stanford Report, July 27, 2005.
- A new stab at password protection. Wired, July 25, 2005.
- 2 professors go fishing for phishers. By Carrie Kirby, San Francisco Chronicle, July 25, 2005.
- Stanford Computer Scientists Unveil New Anti-Phishing Software. InformationWeek, August 1, 2005.
- Gone phishing. The Engineer Online, August 9, 2005.
- 2006 Horizon Awards Winner: Stanford University's Password Hash by Stacy Collett, Computerworld, August 21, 2006.
- Spyware Resistant Web Authentication Using Virtual Machines By Zulfikar Ramzan, Symantec Security Response Weblog, May 2, 2006.
- Download This By Erik Larkin, PC World, December 13, 2006.
Return to J Mitchell home